Long distance moving
When it comes to a long distance move, you want a moving company that you can trust to safely transport your belongings to your new home.
At Beyond Easy, we prioritize the safety and security of your possessions throughout the entire moving process. As a fully insured and compliant mover, our team has a strong safety record and is equipped to handle any challenges that may arise during your move.
We understand that your possessions are not just items, but valued belongings that hold significant meaning and importance. That’s why we take every precaution necessary to ensure that your long distance move with Beyond Easy is a hassle-free experience, giving you peace of mind knowing that your treasured possessions are in good hands.
Stay in the loop with our long distance moving communication
- We’re always just a phone call away, from our initial consultation to the last box we place in your new home.
- With the fastest customer service response times in the moving industry, you can always reach us to discuss your long distance move.
- Our moving consultants are experienced in putting together a comprehensive long distance moving plan bespoke to your needs.
- Our forward planning and comprehensive communication pre, during and post your move will provide you with confidence that we are on top of details specific to your unique relocation.
- Our Flat Price guarantee also means that there are no hidden costs or surprises during your move.
- We’re proud to have one of the safest and best maintained truck fleets in the USA, that is enhanced with GPS tracking.
- We’re a fully insured state and federal moving company with a track record of safety.
Your stress-free move starts with a Free Quote
Our hourly rate includes labor time and travel time. Labor time is calculated from the start to the finish of the job, including packing and unpacking. Time between two (or more) addresses is still considered as labor time. Travel time is fixed upfront and covers the time it takes for us to travel from our base to the customer’s first location, and from the second location back to our base. Please note that boxes are not included in the hourly rate if packing is needed.
Our flat rate pricing is based on the volume and complexity of the job,
as well as the distance between the addresses. This includes factors such as special handling, packing and unpacking, stairs or elevators, and extra stops. Our flat rate provides a transparent, upfront cost for your move, including boxes if packing is required, so you can budget accordingly without any surprises.